Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Intermission

• 03-09-2002 10:48pm
    Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭

Hey,

During lunch today, i was wandering about the shopping centre with some friends, and was surprised to find a film being shot.
    (This was at Rathfarnham Shopping centre)
    After enquiring with someone who was wearing a headset, we discovered that the name of the film being shot was called "Intermission".
    Now, i thought this was just another small time irish film, but later as myself and sev were passing the parking lot, I saw a suspiciously familiar looking character leap over the shopping centre wall, run down the road and jump on a car bonnet brandishing a shovel and threatening the occupant.

Obviously, i became curious, and as I passed the set I saw Colin Farrell, (Hart's War, American Outlaws, Tigerland and most recently Minority Report) glancing in my direction as i gazed across the parked cars.

I was curious to know if anyone had anymore information on this in production flick, if its been brought up before i apologise.

btw, just a link to his imdb profile http://us.imdb.com/Name?Farrell,+Colin+(I) , this assured me it was him.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

I suppose they couldn't have been doing late shots on the Veronica Guerin movie (in which Mr Farrell has a role)? Not called "intermission" obviously but it wouldn't be the first time they lied about the name of a movie while filming.

(edit)

Just found out: it's an Irish "Short Cuts"-type movie - directed by John Crowley (for Neil Jordan's production company), also starring Colm Meaney. And yes, it is called "Intermission". Written by Mark O'Rowe. Filming is set to take 8-10 weeks.

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

right so, thnx :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭claire h

Also in it are Shirley Henderson (Bridget's friend Jude from BJD), Cillian Murphy (seen in How Harry Became A Tree and Disco Pigs) and a couple of people from everyone's favouritest Irish soap, Fair City.

Advertisement