Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

polar mailing list......

Options
  • 03-09-2002 11:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭

if you'd like to join

go here!

if you dont want to join go here!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭horsekick

Done *bump*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭back to front

nice n' easy;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭polarbelly

i've a maaaaad idea

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

That was a pretty painless sign up. Normally its 15 minutes of click A if you want to receive B. C and D. If you wish to receive A and D but not E, Click F. If you wish to receive B, insert Tab A into Slot B and click................

You get the picture.

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭buzzerbuckley

hope you didn`t drink all that wine polar!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 136 ✭✭rapture_queen

ok here is the thing-i really wanted to go and see polar on wed but due to a mix-up i cant so, when are u gonna be playin next?

and if u say to that gig on the night of Ryan Adams-i will be v upset!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭polarbelly

i'm only half way through buzzer buckley, hiccup...

rapture queen,

we're playing the third soundroom gig in the da2 with vinyl and the little ghetto boys and thats on the 2nd of october, a wednesday night

then we're in galway on saturday the 9th of november in an taibhdhearc

then we've a headliner in whelans sometime in november which might be on the same night as the ryan adams/foo fighters gigs.

thank oo for asking

Advertisement