Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oh Yeah

Options
  • 04-09-2002 8:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Thank God for People who are willing to put time into uncovering assholes, not that EIRCOM need much uncovering. I work in with a public sector company whom unfortunatly use the above mentioned assholes, Everything from so called customer service to billing has to be the one of the worst run cartels known to man, but alas they continue to get away with it. I was invited to a seminar hosted by "The Assholes" (EIRCOM) to launch their NEW service, Video streaming for the corporate sector.....What a farce!!!!! At the end I asked how they expected any users who work from home to access their wonderful service cosidering the state of Irelands communication services, ie 56k modems at preimum cost.......I was told eh em eh NEXT. That said it all.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭stormkeeper

I guess that just goes to show that Eircon don't give two s**ts about this country. That attitude will be the end of them...

Advertisement