Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

who the heck is it?

Options
  • 04-09-2002 2:39pm
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,945 ✭✭✭

The pope was taking a limousine to the airport. Having never driven a limo, he asked the chauffeur if he could drive for a while. Well, the chauffer didn't have much of a choice, so he got in the back seat and the Pope took the wheel. He accelerated to about 90 mph. WHAM! the blue lights of the state highway patrol flashed in his rearview mirror. He pulled over and a trooper came to his window. When the trooper saw who it was, he said, "just a moment, please, I need to call in." The trooper radioed in and asked for the chief. He said, I have a REALLY important person pulled over and I need to know what to do. "the chief replied, "who is it? It isnt the governor is it? asked the chief. "no, even more important," replied the trooper. "it isn't President Bush is it?" asked the chief. "no," replied the trooper, "even more important." The chief shouted, "well, WHO the HECK is it?" The trooper said, "I dont know for sure, but I think it might be Jesus, because his chauffer is the pope!

BOSS: Why aren't you working?
    EMPLOYEE: I didn't see you coming!

--"in some cultures, what I do would be considered normal"

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

A true classic that one!!
    I heard it before but it always sounds funnier the next time!!

Advertisement