Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ballerina???

Options
  • 04-09-2002 4:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭

A very large woman wearing a sleaveless sundress walks into a bar full of men. She stops at the counter and lifts her arm, revealing a very very hairy, large armpit, and shouts at t he top of her voice "who here would like to buy a lady a drink?"
    the bar falls silent as most ppl try to ignore this woman. Suddenly a scrawny drunk little man at the end of the bar, slams his money on the counter and shouts "barman! get this ballerina a drink on me!" the baman walks over to the man and says "ok buddy its ur business if u wanna buy that lady a drink, but can i ask why u called her a ballerina?"
    the drunk looks at him, smiles and says, "any woman who can lift her leg that high MUST be a ballerina!"

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

Excellent one, the version I heard before was slightly longer and more boring, but then the guy that told me does often try to add more detial to the story.... doesn't work though.

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭Mutz

"any woman who can lift her leg that high MUST be a ballerina!"

Ahh the Sweet effects of Alcomohol :p

Advertisement