Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what song is this?

Options
  • 04-09-2002 7:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

the song goes 'back when i was eight, i'd sit outside on an old milk crate and look out on the world from the stoop across the street' etc. he goes up to about 128 years old. any ideas?

the other song i want to know, is the one about the cows escaping the farm and rioting and fighting for bovine freedom. who does it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

the first one is "jeffrey lewis - back when i was 4"

no idea about the second one sorry though

[edit]
    while im at it could someone tell me the artist of the song Oh Happy or Oh Happy Day ....
    the chorus goes something like "and i will be born aloft by cats and flying dogs" [/edit]

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

The Cow one is called cows with guns i forget who its by but if i 'member i'll write it in. It's so funny........hehehe it had my mam in stitches today which is good coz i havnt seen her laugh that much in a while

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

cows with guns is by dana lyons... cows well done...bad cow pun... etc. etc. :)

Advertisement