Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom To peddle pseudo offpeak flatrate

Options
  • 05-09-2002 11:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭

apparently a new cd is being prepared that will replace the Eircom 'Free' CD.

Dell to bundle with all home PC's from 01/10/02 to 31/12/02

Media buy in place already for end Sept and Early OCT from Eircom.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,534 ✭✭✭MDR

What a fudge, the most reactive and least proactive company in the universe ....

• Registered Users Posts: 55,499 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Fudgie fudgie fudge fudge .....

ESAT and UTVi are both going to blow Eircom's offering out of the water.

- Dave.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭spongebob

It is a racing certainty that Eircom will

1. LIE
    2. Misrepresent the product.
    3. Describe it in a manner that is neither honest nor decent.

I am sure that they will have to withdraw their advertising promptly.

I am looking forward to pointing the masses to this prediction in a few weeks.......sure who knows, the Irish Independent may even write a report about the meaning of 'decent' ...'honest' etc. That would be a laugh.

M

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

What a fudge, the most reactive and least proactive company in the universe ....

Unlike the ODTR, which is of course the most reactive and least proactive regulatory body in the universe. Oh, the meetings must be a laugh a minute...

You talk to them!
    No, YOU talk to them!
    I talked to them LAST week.

Bunch of fairies.

adam

• Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭LoBo

well they better get their skates on because in about 2 days they will no longer have me as a customer. Enjoy the line rental Eircom! buh bye!

• Advertisement
Advertisement