Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help

• 05-09-2002 4:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

Can someone please help?
    You know that question you always get asked in interviews and on applications, "What are your strong and weak points?"
    I have no problem listing the strong points (Not blowing my own trumpet but I think its the same for most) But I can never think of weak points that an interviewer would actually want to know about. I doubt very much if they're interested in the fact that I spend too much money on clothes / shoes / drink etc, etc. Does anyone know what they are actually looking for?

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,707 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Something along the lines of "I sometimes get too involved in my work" or "I throw myself into a problem rather than step back and solve it logically" usually works.AND sounds good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

if you look back about 20 days you will see there is a topic all about that

Advertisement