Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LIDL selling Monitors again

• 05-09-2002 4:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 293 ✭✭

hi, /me starts to advertise:

lidl are selling them 19in monitors again, they do 85hz at 1600x1200, i've had one since they originally went on sale and it's great. so it's a nice cheap way to get a 19 inch monitor.

i've also OVERCLOCKED IT loike. and it does 119hz at 1024 x 768(using powerstrip)

if you want one, move your arse to lidl, they are selling out quick.
    (i got the last one in newbridge(again, hahahahha))

oh yeah: they cost 200 euro!

although my orignal still works, gerry's broke, so remember lidl = dodgy

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭leeroybrown

When are they going on sale again?

A mate of mine is interested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 293 ✭✭saik

yesterday thurs 5th of september. may find some left in less popular branches:?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭leeroybrown

Doh!!!

Its probably a bit soon for him to buy. He's currently putting together the cash he needs to put the system together.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭Spunog UIE

Originally posted by saik
    hi, /me starts to advertise:

lidl are selling them 19in monitors again, they do 85hz at 1600x1200, i've had one since they originally went on sale and it's great. so it's a nice cheap way to get a 19 inch monitor.

i've also OVERCLOCKED IT loike. and it does 119hz at 1024 x 768(using powerstrip)

if you want one, move your arse to lidl, they are selling out quick.
    (i got the last one in newbridge(again, hahahahha))

oh yeah: they cost 200 euro!

although my orignal still works, gerry's broke, so remember lidl = dodgy

just regards the newbridge bit, are you sure they sold out? they usually only have one on the floor and i wouldn't bother askin the staff is there any out the back cos they wouldn't be too keen draggin it out and probally tell ya theres none. So go for the managers :) cos they'll tell them to drag it out if its there. Ya i got one from nu bridge too. tis fine and dandy not a problem.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

Well i walked into lidl on that thursday 5th ant 9.05 and was too late to get one. Should have been there at 7am with the rest of the mokes. I spoke to the manager of that branch ( Blanch ) and they may have them again in the next 6 months!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 293 ✭✭saik

yeah im sure, i know a few of the lads there(sort of). it was the last one, a returned one that was "broken". so i said: ha and bought it and it worked

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

ye i went to the back arse of no where ( edenderry ) cause i knew there would b lil or no ppl there with any intrest in pcs . by the time i left there was 4 left ... if only i had more cash i would of bought a second one . its deadly ..

yeah i wouldent mind most of the b@stards in the blanch branch looked like they dident even know what a computer even was, l load of family tpyes and old people with nothing else to do but steal a bargin!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭Kairo

Where the heck is LIDL? I wanna get me one of those. What Brand are they too?

Overclocking monitors eh? Didn't know you could do that. Would it be possible to get v 125hz on one of those ya think? :)

dont get youre hopes up they sold out in blanch in 5 mins!"

• Advertisement
Advertisement