Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chorus BroadBand

Options
  • 05-09-2002 5:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭

Chorus are offering Broadband in Tipperary and Kilkenny
    at the moment €50 per month and 10gb d/l allowance per month

special offer on connection rate - €75, until end October.
    Normal installation fee =€190
    Download 512k and upload 128k

excellent for that past of the country

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭mofu

Can u get it in Limeirck???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭spongebob

limerick city and central dublin are the only places where u have a choice of flat rate broadband products chorus wireless and esat n your case.

search!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

this is a very misleading tread when u say tipperary u mean thurlas and conmel only dont u?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭mofu

Thanks for the help! I will check it out now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭the Guru

Originally posted by tuxx
    this is a very misleading tread when u say tipperary u mean thurlas and conmel only dont u?

All I have heard that it is available to 12k customers in the Tipp and Kilkenny area call chorus and see what the story is.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,718 ✭✭✭SkepticOne

Originally posted by the Guru

All I have heard that it is available to 12k customers in the Tipp and Kilkenny area call chorus and see what the story is.
    It is Thurles and Clonmel towns as well as Kilkenny. The service has been available for about a month now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,300 ✭✭✭irishguy

we can get esat ADSL in limerick??does anyone have a link 2 them??

just found the link,€90 a month for a 2mibit down and 256 up isnt bad also its uncapped.does anyone have it [esp in limerick] how long did it take to get in and do they mind if u use it loads or share it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,153 ✭✭✭bkehoe

Is it not 512k for around that price irishguy?

they only mention one speed of 2mbit down and 256kbit down i didnt see anyother speeds on the site

• Advertisement

The site actually says "up to 2mbps while uploads can reach speeds of up to 256kps.".

Pricing is available at http://www.esat.ie/dsl/pricing.asp .

Brendan

dam do u allways have to be right:D ,i couldnt find that pricing sheet.looks like i wont be getting it so

It's better than €ircon's dsl anyway....no download limits. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Originally posted by irishguy
    just found the link,€90 a month for a 2mibit down and 256 up isnt bad also its uncapped.does anyone have it [esp in limerick] how long did it take to get in and do they mind if u use it loads or share it.

I'm told they don't give a danm how much you use it. In fairness, "uncapped" should be read as such. On sharing it, it's probably a question of how you're going to do it and whether they find out or not.

I'm told they don't give a danm how much you use it. In fairness, "uncapped" should be read as such
    remember IOL no limits ??its too expensive ill scrub the idea

Nolimits closed as esat had to pay eircon for every minute each person stayed online. With DSL, Esat have installed their equipment (llu) so that they arent limited by eircon.

Advertisement