Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Remember this? Anybody?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭ll=llannah

hey! Clare, right?
    i think i talked to you the first day- we talked to these guys who weren't in ctyi but were just hanging out....if my memory doesn't fail me...were you wearing your ID sweater? erm- jumper. black with yellow writing? i remember being totally suprised there was actually an irish dancer from the US besides me! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭purplepolkadot

yes alaskagirl, who are you?
    i thought you were jessica but then i read your name so i assume you're not from new jersey. tcha.

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Green Hand Guy

Let's unmask her to find out who she really is. Oh my God! It's Mr.Spooky the carnival owner.

And I woulda got away with it two if it weren't for you meddling kids!

wait- conor- i'm trying to reach back into my ctyi memory- how old are u?
    i thnk i'm confuzzling myself. oh dear.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭oq4v3ht0u76kf2

Conor is a sex God...

And how dare you not know Clare of the Two Clares... I am shocked and apalled. I say.

• Advertisement

*cowers in a corner* "don't hurt me! pleeease!"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

Originally posted by Green Hand Guy
    And I woulda got away with it TWO if it weren't for you meddling kids!

Aah! Aah! Mr Intelligent Conor has made a simple mistake! Everybody point and laugh! Point and laugh!

A shiny new penny to all those who point and laugh.

And that "Conor is a sex god" remark makes me wonder if you two ever spent some quality time behind the sheds in school.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭oq4v3ht0u76kf2

Yes... we went behind the sheds that are full of the nicotine addicted scumbags who also happen to be completely homophobic and engaged in ramapant homosexual lovemaking. And then they "beat the gay out of us", being gay is apparently a disease now that is cured via a good kicking.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

I see that the effects of mixed ability 4th year classes are getting to you. I think that homophobia should be a disease that is cured by a good kicking. But then we'd have to beat up most of our school, along with the entire catholic church.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 610 ✭✭✭article6

I hate to point out intolerant, badly-judged remarks, but
    the entire catholic church.

intolerant, badly-judged remark. To prove this, imagine a similar comment being made about the Jews. That wouldn't be acceptable to a liberal psyche at all.

Now recall that the same teachings about homosexuality are present in both.

In other news, muffins?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭purplepolkadot

is that conor the manwhore that was in the manwhore RA group who wore a browny velvet/cord (can't remember) coat and had a t-shirt with a bush cartoon on it that he knew off-by-heart who some people called sexy conor? *exhales* god i really should punctuate things.

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Green Hand Guy

wait- conor- i'm trying to reach back into my ctyi memory- how old are u?

I turned 16 just a week before CTYI started and because of my annoyingly close to CTYI birthday I may not be able to get back in next year.

And no, I'm not the manwhore. I'm a friend of two of the manwhore's friends but that's all.

ah. now i get it.

Advertisement