Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia 3510

• 05-09-2002 9:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭

I am going to get a new phone for collage and I want to know what the NOKIA 3510 is like and how much does it cost on Speakeasy O2

stewiepoint.gif

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭phaxx

Funnily enough, the Nokia site has all the information on the 3510 you could want: http://www.nokia.com/phones/3510

As for what it costs, go to one of the many O2 dealers in your area.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭eire_insane

yea i checked that out before but what i am looking for is some reviews of what the phone is like. I want to know its good points, its bad points and is it really worth me spending 180 euro(ithink) for this phone or should i buy a different phone.Any help what be nice

stewiepoint.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭JTMan

Are you certain it is 180 euro with speak Easy?

It is not out with ready to go nor to vodafone have plans to release it on RTG.

It was due out on meteor on Sept. 1 (see Argos Catalogue). It costs €199 with €70 credit.

You might be worth waiting for the 3510i which is much better and comes out later this year.

Advertisement