Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who are You Going To see Most?

Options
  • 05-09-2002 10:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭

Who do you want to se more? Korn or Puddle Of Mudd? i'm going for Korn deffinetly been waiting five years to see them live. So whose going to the gig off the board? i know Sandi and Kurdt is anyone else??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

id been hopin to go id arranged to meet sum lads from my work but ive chickend out and decided not to go ..... so this is pretty much a pointless post....oh well arent they all!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭Kurdt

puddle of mudd do nothing for me...just a bad nirvana-esque band...so obviously i'm going for koRn...been looking forward to them hitting these shores for a long time...

and i hear the other support band trust company aint too bad, but i havent heard any of their stuff...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Sandi

I know nothing about Trust Co. Definately going to see KoRn. Puddle of Mudd were good at Leeds and I like the stuff they've released but yep, definately KoRn.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭metalish

I'm deffinetly going for KoRn, although some of Puddle Of Mudd's stuff is good, but its the first time in FIVE years that KoRn are finally coimng here and its only TWO days away!!!!!!!!!:)

Advertisement