Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BDB extra date/foo fighters in the point

Options
  • 06-09-2002 1:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭

floating around www.entertainment.ie and noticed 2 new additions...

badly drawn boy has added a second date so hes now playing the 20th and 21st of november...both in the olympia...

and this one I HATE SO MUCH...

Foo Fighters Point Depot Wednesday 27th November...

the reason i hate it is that i'm going to see ryan adams that night and so will miss them

i've already seen em 3 times this summer...and they're well worth seeing a fourth...what to do...what to do...

some great gigs being announced this week

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭threefour

Man sell yer Ryan Adams ticket and go to the foo's. Its gonna be so much better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭Achille

Well, you could try to switch your Ryan Adams ticket for the other night. he's playing two nights in the Olympia, either the 26th or 28th, I forgot. i dont know if he sold out or not.

if he did, I'll take your one off your hands :D

If you like the Foo Fighters, then its worth it. im not a big fan, but the show in the Ambassador was really really good, the new album sounded pretty cool.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Cat

dya know how much the foo tickets are? I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO broke. stoopid 46% emergency tax..........
    :mad:
    But it's great thet theyre playin, I din't have a clue, nice one kurdt

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭acquiescefc

Not Bryan adams surely.....hehehe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭johnnynolegs

woohoo yay for the foos i cannot wait for this gig it is gonna be sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭metalish

Originally posted by Kurdt
    floating around www.entertainment.ie and noticed 2 new additions...

and this one I HATE SO MUCH...

Foo Fighters Point Depot Wednesday 27th November...

the reason i hate it is that i'm going to see ryan adams that night and so will miss them

i've already seen em 3 times this summer...and they're well worth seeing a fourth...what to do...what to do...

some great gigs being announced this week

Damn so did not see this thread i just posted a new thread just now with the information on the Foo Fighters. Sorry

Advertisement