Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Odd Couple (caution: A bit Carry On-ish)

Options
  • 06-09-2002 10:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 359 ✭✭

A salesman was driving down a muddy gravel road in a pouring rain when he lost control and slid into the ditch. He looked around and saw a farmhouse all lit up just up the road so he walked up and banged on the door but nobody answered so he banged on the door again and still nobody answered. So he walked around the side of the house and looked in what turned out to be the kitchen window. There he saw a man and a woman both stark naked. She was pulling on her nipples and he was thrusting his dick towards her while holding an umbrella.

The sales man decided this was just too weird for him and walked down the road to the next farm, where he asked the farmer there if he could use his phone to call a tow truck, as he had slid in the ditch a mile and a half down the road. The farmer said "yeah sure, but why didn't you stop at the farm house right near where you slid into the ditch?"

The sales man said "I did. I banged on the door and no one answered so I went around the side of the house and looked in the window and there I saw a man and a woman both stark naked!! She was pulling on her nipples and he was thrusting his dick towards her while holding an umbrella. I decided it was just too weird for me and I walked down here."

Oh, said the farmer. That's just the Jones's. They are both deaf and dumb. She was telling him to go milk the cows, and he was saying "f*ck you, it's raining".

Advertisement