Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gigs, Gigs, Gigs, Gigs, Gigs, Gigs.

Options
  • 06-09-2002 5:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭

OK then here is a few details that was promised a while back.

September 11th, Temple Bar Music Centre, in aid of 9/11 victims fund and Concern's Afganistan appeal.
    Blo.tooth, Otranome, Polar and Oz will be playing for this noble cause, please come along to show your support.
    Its a Wednesday Night but please don't let that get in your way.
    Its € 6.00 in and the doors open at 7.30, I will be playing a DJ set at the end of the night, so again if you wan to have your Demo played by all means come along.

September 22nd, Eamon Dorans.

The Murder of Crows, Hubris and Gymslip will be playing, its a Sunday night and its € 6.00 in so come along and show your support. Doors are open at 8.00 o clock.

Saturday October 19th, Devereaux's level one, Carlow.

Popstar, Gymslip, x constant and hopefully the 8th Day ( have not confirmed yet ) will be playing. Its an afternoon gig and its an all ages gig, so if you want to some along then its a mere € 9.00 to get a return ticket to Carlow and the gig will be starting at 2 in the after noon and finishing up at 6 o clock so there is plenty of time to get home.
    Its again a mere € 6.00 in.

Saturday November 9th, An Taibhdhearc Theatre, Galway.

Pier Nineteen, and Polar and there is one more band who is to be confirmed for this gig, and if it is who it is rumoured to be then this will be a show not to be missed, this will hopefully be a full weekender and lets make the most of it, by going down, seeing some brilliant bands and partying in one of the best city's in the country.
    Doors are at 8 o clock and its € 6.00 in, give me a shout if you want to organize a hostel or something maybe there will be a few of us, and if we book together we might get a discount and we will definately get a fun filled night, but we will definately not get any sleep.

Then from November the 14th we will be putting on shows in Eamonn Dorans every forthnight so come along and support that also, it will be € 6.00 in and I am in negotiations with Phantom about getting discounts for Phantasm for GigSmartians, so come along and may your Thursdays be sorted.

I will have more details about, Cork and Belfast soon.

Cheers.

Niall.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭Niall S.

just to let you all know, x constant will not be able to play the gig in Carlow, as soon as I have some one to fill is I will let you all know.

Cheers.

Niall.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 mark [x-c]

we're playing! slight **** up with dates but we'll be there.

Advertisement