Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ADSL Problems North Side Dublin.

Options
  • 06-09-2002 5:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,712 ✭✭✭

Came into work this morning to find our ADSL connection was not working. :confused:

I Called the Eircom support line and was told that the problem would be resolved within an hour (they were rebooting the system) :eek:

I Called about 5 hours later and was told that the reboot had not worked, and that they were going to reinstall all the software again on the server. :mad:

I Called about 2 hours later (5 O’Clock) and was told that the service might be off for the whole weekend! :(

LOL :rolleyes: Eircom

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,406 ✭✭✭ando

yea, i had a client on east wall with adsl down iswell today, turns out some work on the exchange gone bad :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭bricks

Nuff said

• Registered Users Posts: 19,309 ✭✭✭✭alastair

I phoned within 5 minutes of it going pearshaped, and it took 15 minutes for them to answer. I was told they didn't know how long it would be down (and mentioned a 'radio link'?). I called back at 5.30 and was told they still didn't know when it would be right.

To be fair, this is the first instance of it going wrong for me since starting to use it it in November.

Advertisement