Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSU/Thermal Paste

• 06-09-2002 10:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 691 ✭✭✭

I was wondering has anyone got any experience with the Enermax PSU's. As i am thinking of buying the Enermax 431W Whisper Series for €129.99 or the Enermax 450W Silent Series for €116.99 from Komplett . Is there much of a noise difference between these two PSU's as i am looking for a quiet PSU.
    Also does anyone know where i could buy some artic silver thermal paste in Ireland .

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 Nobody

Noise difference between both those enermax PSU's, is not even worth "whispering" about. Either one will be "silent". I bought a 450 simply for it's extra wattage.

Peats used to stock Artic Silver, don't know if they still do. Best bet... get some sticks shipped in from the UK (more you buy; cheaper it gets... usually 20% cheaper than Peats)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

Nobody what supplier in the uk would u recomend getting artic silver from?

Overclockers UK

The above is one I use (a lot)... simply because they stock most of what I want; cheap and reasonable; great delivery 24-48 hours.

There are loads more (see "sticky post" for others... and comments)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,396 ✭✭✭PPC

Me got Titan Silver paste here tuxx and its v.good.
    I had artic silver and this is nearly the same.

Also Maplin do a v.good cooling rage now compared to what they used to.
    They have coolermaster thermal paste too.

FYI: Maplins + Coolmaster paste = €€. Just can't beat Silver for the price. :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

how much would overclockers charge for delivery all i need is 1 tube of it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 691 ✭✭✭BabyEater

Checked it out there now and one tube came to €6 .That will be for any order under 3kg so i think i shall have to buy some other stuff aswell as it would come to St£11.65 for one tube of artic silver

€ 18.62 all-in for a single tube; shipped by Royal mail (STR £6.00).
    Your call...

Advertisement