Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Faculty?

• 07-09-2002 3:14am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,066 ✭✭✭

I saw an add for The faculty a few days back, but i cant for the life of me remember what day its on and what channel.

I've scanned the guide and i wasnt able to find it.

I'd appreciate it if some one could point out the channel and time slot to me :D

Cheers.

(is it worth watching btw? )

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Channel4. 10pm.
    22:00 Film: The Faculty >
    (1998) Like most teenagers, the students of Herrington High are convinced their teachers are aliens. Unlike most teenager, however, they ' re proved right when their small town is revealed to be the landing site for an invasion of flesh-eating monsters from another planet. Hip and happening horror directed by Robert Rodriquez from a script by Kevin Williamson, who wrote Scream and I Know What You Did Last Summer.

Havent seen it myself, so I cant comment.

Oh got the above from the channel4 site after finding that aertel.ie will only give listings for the current day and not future.

here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 136 ✭✭rapture_queen

Well im goin to be a girlie girl and comment on the fact that Josh Hartnett is in it-Enough said!!!!!

The film is ok-its ur average teenage film connected with aliens

entertainin!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Spiffing

Aliens who use strawberry laces to take over the world :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,066 ✭✭✭BKtje

thx Makaveli.
    I couldnt see it on the rte.ie site at all. wouldnt go past 9pm on c4 :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

Tis one of the better of the 'kiddies who save the world' films, quite entertaining :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 822 ✭✭✭Mutz

Its actually Good craic. :D

More Entertaining than Shirley Temple Bar Anyday :rolleyes: (Kill it! Kill it! Kill it!)

Advertisement