Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Problem with Word and formatting.

• 07-09-2002 12:40pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,817 ✭✭✭✭

Is there a way to get fields in a table in Word to automaticly put into the .00 after entering a figure?

It's there when entering a formula, but it would be handy to have it there as normal too.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,817 ✭✭✭✭po0k

I tried that before I think, not too ahppy.

Spose I'll just leave it up to the people to enter in the .00 them selves.

Don't suppose you could give me a quick example of code for a drop down selection box for word, with say two or 3 choices?
    Or failing that a way of ahving predictive text from a selection of say 3 or for names, so that if the first few letters are entered you can hit F3 ro whatever to complete it?

Just two ikkle things that have been bugging me.

Advertisement