Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cron Error

Options
  • 07-09-2002 9:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭

When Trying to run phpMybackup (www.phpmybackup.com) useing Cron i get this error emailed to me from cron

'Failed loading /usr/local/Zend/lib/ZendOptimizer.so: /usr/local/Zend/lib/ZendOptimizer.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
    <br />
    <b>Warning</b>: Cannot set time limit in safe mode in <b>/home/kappar/public_html/backup/export.php</b> on line <b>18</b><br />
    '

Now the file is being backedup and FTPed but i'm not sure if they are curupt or something also i dont want error files in my email each day

any help?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

PHP is is trying to load the Zend Optimizer because your PHP config file (php.ini) says it should. If the script is running, it's most likely nothing to worry about, but it would be an idea to either install the Zend Optimizer, or remove the relevant lines in php.ini. Look for something like this:

zend_extension="/usr/lib/php4/ZendAccelerator.so"

My advice is to install it, or better yet, install PHP Accelerator. "Fast as fvck" doesn't do it justice.

adam

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭Kappar

Thanks alot adam.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Anytime.

adam

Advertisement