Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bill & Ted (smiles likes proper titles)

Options
  • 07-09-2002 11:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭

I just had a heart attack, I posted some pictures using the [img/] thingy, and well, i nearly had a heart attack when i saw the images that where appearing, they where, erm, thewrong ones :eek:
    anyway, now this has turned into a useless and spammy topic, but eh, both great films, which is best

On a Side note 11 votes

Excellent Adventure
    0% 0 votes
    Bogus Journey
    100% 11 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Green Hand Guy

Bogus Journey! Duh!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭Plasticman

yeah, wrong ones.

for the sake of younger people who haven't got their heads around 733+ yet, that is what the following comment will be.

¦ ]-[4|/3 ¦7 /=¬0/\/\ 4 ¬3!¦4|,!3 $0\_/¬(3 7]-[47 7]-[3$3 |'¦($ ¦/\/|/07|/3 |']-[477¦( 3j4(\_/747¦0/\/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭Typedef

Umm Excellent Adventure.

Ye olde Bogus Journey was just corporate mish mash.... big budget prole feed.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Eh, can't say I remember seing Bogus Journey. I guess my vote has to go with Excellent Adventure. Please don't call me culturally illiterate since I probably have...I just don't remember.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭s0l

Bogus Journey is on network two at 7pm this tuesday
    you shall all watch it :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭qwidgybo

nope,it's excellent adventure on tuesday at 7.i wish it was bogus journey cos i haven't seen that in yyyyyears.so i'm not sure which is better.

i dunno whats going on, I've only seen one ad for it on tv and that was for excellent adventure, but the paper says it bogus journey <shrug> etheir way those films are the high points of reeves career! he should have played neo like ted, oh wait he did, nevermind :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

Actually never managed to see Bogus Journey... seen various bits of it but never the actual film itself.

But aye... supposedly Adam... i mean Keanu was actually able to act as of his first film. Then he completed his training and was finally able to remove that last vestige of emotion and facial expression...

Wow. [sic - Whoa]

;p

I think hes just always like that anyway :) just suited perfectly for the film.
    but dude! Ted is like totally my Idol! <air guitar>

• Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

asukaandkaids.gif
    That is all :)

<< Fio >>

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Watched Bogus Journey. Memories come flooding back of watching it before. After watching it again I find it hard to decide. I have the strangest feeling I would have gone with Bogus jouney if the poll went out today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Asuka

Fio. I. Will. Kill. You.

A

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

And now I have it on my puter...

... and now various other people have it on theirs too.

JOY! :):):)

<god I AM evil!>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭ll=llannah

...but evil is a good thing....muahaha.....lovely pic, Fio. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭purplepolkadot

it was bogus journey

t'cha, sell out movie
    god, i sound like such a hoodie
    but it was. it was i tell you

Advertisement