Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The E-Hub???????

Options
  • 08-09-2002 4:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭

I just tried www.gov.ie and www.irlgov.ie
    and both were down,maybe I am slow but a country like E-Ireland should be able to assure their site stay's up?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 805 ✭✭✭vinnyfitz

Bizarre - as of 19.00 they are still down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Urban Weigl

Coming up to 22.00 now, and www.irlgov.ie is still down. You'd expect them to have load balancing with redundant servers and connectivity for a web site such as this. But not in this "e-Tub" or ours, I suppose.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭spongebob

the government press office will tell us why, I trust them implicitly.

M

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Urban Weigl

Originally posted by Muck
    the government press office will tell us why, I trust them implicitly.

M

Looks like their Eircom line is down. No big surprise there:
    9 0.533 159.134.191.229 atm1-0-60.peering1.inex.dublin.eircom.net

Or perhaps someone accidentally turned on the water tap, filling the e-Tub with water, resulting in a fried server... :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭spongebob

and now for the explanation!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭pork99

You'd expect them to have load balancing with redundant servers and connectivity for a web site such as this

this is a Homer looking blank and saying "can I have some money now?" situation as far as e-government is concerned

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Originally posted by pork99

this is a Homer looking blank and saying "can I have some money now?" situation as far as e-government is concerned

ROFLMFAO :)

Advertisement