Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is it just me, or what??

Options
  • 08-09-2002 5:31pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I'm having a few problems with the Phantom chat room, or it could just be my dated PC, but whenever I click on the link, I get one of those 'Do you want to continue running scripts on this page' yokies, the page loads.....and then....no little login box thing comes up.

Is this a new thing?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

I too am experiencing said technical difficulties but was too fearful to ask anyone in case i got the usual "shut up blondie" comments.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭LA_girl

Me, too! I thought it was just me....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Cat

me 2 (actually 3 people b4 me so) me 4! And if u click the ok button, then sometimes my screen just freezes ( now this I think might just b me......)

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭Sinister Pete

Don't cry. don't cry. The chat room is back. We fixed it last night. Hmmm... Reminds me of a song.

Advertisement