Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Luck to all! :)

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Green Hand Guy

I wish they'd replace Irish with latin. It's more useful (which shows how useless I feel Irish is) and from what I've heard of it it seems a bit easier. Plus the Romans had such cool legends.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 610 ✭✭✭article6

In ainm Dé.

Well done everyone on your results, but welcome to the real world. (Except if you're doing Transition Year, in which case stay in there)

As a great man once said (I think it was Dusty Rhodes's principal), the Junior Certificate is an examination "for morons". I love that description, because in my experience, it's just a little bit overstated. Welcome to the Leaving Certificate all!!! Welcome to my hellish domain!

And so on.

People don't want to see my results from 2001, but apart from CSPE, there were no sub-Higher subjects, and no sub-B grades at all. But they don't matter one bit any more. At all. So I didn't get that excited.

Ah, the joys of tedium.

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭purplepolkadot

what an...intersting way to determine your future.

well, the choices were limited and apparently EVERYONE knows i'm going to end up running hookers

my god, if i post in the wrong thread one more time i'll cry.

it was really funny on wed, my whole year were ****ting it and no-one would go in to the office to get their results cos they all thought there was some importance or relevance t the whole thing so i tore up the corridor and ran in and got mine and everyone was like **** she's insane and well that's my story.
    i thought i couldn't just type 'ooops wrong thread.' Again.

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭littlehedgehog

foobar I'm sorry..........I wasn't thinking. It doesn't make any sense no. In fact I'm not quite sure what I was trying to say. ah well

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭shep the malevolent pixie

LLAMAS.
    sHep :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭SOL

okay, I have this theory, that in order to calculate you civics grade you must take the number of you day of birth randomly multiply it, have rampant sex and then you get your civics grade, anyone else think that it is a pointles and randomly marked exam?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭Bazookatone

SOL: I fid your theories interesting and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

By the way, I'm just wondering, this is to all the blokes out there, does anyone else here go to a school where fully 1/3 of the faculty are beautiful women under thirty? This is unfair. I go into half of my classes and I can't concentrate because my teacher's an absolute hottie. And what they wear! tight, TIGHT tops tight TIGHT pants, short SHORT skirts. The first day back, all the hot teachers in my school are wearing G-strings. HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO CINCENTRATE!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭ll=llannah

JACK JACK JACK!!!!!! hello! what's with you and not checking your email? <hugs>

anyone else think that it is a pointles and randomly marked exam?

yep, exactomodo. coz no way anybody got any of the paper wrong with the questions like

This was found out by some people doing a survey
    29% of travellers weren't served in a shop

Q: how many percentage of travellers weren't served in a shop?

A: 29%
    B: none
    C: all of them
    D: it doesn't matter what you answer cos in some way, everyone's right

• Advertisement
Advertisement