Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How Much Makeup Do TV3 News Readers Wear?

• 08-09-2002 11:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭

I was watching the news on TV3 Saturday tea-time
    and the sole newsreader was looking distinctly
    not-quite-human under a layer of slightly pink looking foundation which was offset by her jet black hair which also looked fake, she looked like one of the female cast of UFO!

Should'nt they get get rid of Tracy from work experience
    and get a professional in?

Mike.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Pigman

Originally posted by mike65
    I was watching the news on TV3 Saturday tea-time
    and the sole newsreader was looking distinctly
    not-quite-human under a layer of slightly pink looking foundation which was offset by her jet black hair which also looked fake, she looked like one of the female cast of UFO!

Well Colette Fitzpatrick and Grainne Seoige both look fine as far as I'm concerned! And I usually get an VERY early alarm when a woman is a potential makeup fiend. Was it one of those two?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

It definitly was'nt Grainne S so it might have been the other but I can't be sure.

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭three

Was is Rachel Smalley - with the 'Aussie' accent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

i remember having this conversation on the internet before and i agree some of the presenters look absolutely shocking :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

Some of them must use a hammer and chisel to get the stuff off their faces when they finish work.

Reminds me of that woman in the perfume dept in the Fast Show. "No offence mind .... "

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

And as Aprés Match point out hilariously, almost every single male presenter is either fat, a twat or more than often, both.

Ireland AM bites ass, you can only watch it in 5 minutes sigments, mostly to appreciate the qualities of the blonde wan before that complete simpering idiot who hangs around the garden outside TV3 interviewing other morons.

In fact they should give him his own program - Morons on Parade where he leads a pack of worthless uninteresting PE0NS in a haphazard march around the TV3 garden for half an hour.

TV3's only real use is the fact that they occasionally show repeats of good shows like Cold Feet and Teachers.

Mind you, that said, at the end of the day, I'd give that newsreader one that ditched TnaG the time of day (and probably try and have sex with her too)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Aine Crowley is the womans name, look long enough to spot her again...

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

the only thing good out of tv3 is of course agenda

make up ? moi ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

i had the misfortune of seeing a TV3 news crew at a student rally yesterday and the reporter was Orange, she had so much make up on she looked like a stop sign from the bottom of the road.:D

Advertisement