Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What are your favourites?

• 09-09-2002 10:04am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭

Recently started using favourites to try and get around the huge amount of channels available and was wondering what I might be missing.

Are there any gold nuggets hidden in there? Or are all the TV/radio channels other than the standard not worth watching?

Comments

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,137 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

IMO, there isn't enough space in Favourites. You can only have 20 fave channels.

I don't have enough room for all the channels I'd like to add so I seldom use the feature.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Boomerang (603) are showing the Snorks, Smurfs and Top Cat.

How could you live without them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,558 ✭✭✭netwhizkid

My favorites are Mtv hits, Home & Leisure, and Sky One,

Regards netwhizkid

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭yankinlk

Originally posted by irishbyte
    IMO, there isn't enough space in Favourites. You can only have 20 fave channels.

I don't have enough room for all the channels I'd like to add so I seldom use the feature.

Yeah, i thought so too for a while, but i decided to try using favourites this way.

Choose your favourites based on groups:
    my first favourite is:
    1 rte
    2 sky1
    3 bbc1
    4 first movie channel
    5 first sports channel
    6 first new channel
    7 first discovery channel
    8 first radio channel
    9 first Music mtv channel
    10 etc etc etc

this way, when im surfing, i can skip through to a channel then surf to each channel in a section one at a time.

Handy for you old folk who can't remeber channel numbers...

Advertisement