Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heartfelt Plea !!

Options
  • 09-09-2002 4:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,840 ✭✭✭

I know the cynics amoungst you will slag me off but F*ck it I can live with it......

Please please come to this gig if you can, it will be a top night , the bands are good , well worth the 6 euro in, CONCERN need the dough and we need the good crowd so we can keep the gigsmart show rollin'.......take some time to look through our site and you'll see the whole thing is on the level, gigsmart has helped a lot of people and a lot of bands so give us a show of support eh? We're not perfect by any means, we don't help everyone and we don't exclude anyone but we're making a damn good effort to create a better scene in general

http://www.gigsmartireland.com/9-11.htm

:eek:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Gar_ptc

i can vouch for the integrity of the gent - he puts up with my drunken ramblings whenver i see him!

And Otranome are well worth going to see for the E6 alone!

check out the website - it's a gentlemanly reccomendation!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Thomas from Presence

Here, here!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭dera

a great gig it was too ..well done you guys .. :o)

Advertisement