Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Info Required On Flat Rate Net services.

Options
  • 09-09-2002 7:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,558 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    can anybody please give me info regarding Flat rate internet services, Including operators I.e the companies running them, and their costs, Is their a service where i just pay so much per month and can surf away fo as long as i like ? Also the costs or a weblink would do, this new esat flat rate looks like a flop already, So many peak hours is what i'm after,

Thanks in advance,

Regards netwhizkid

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,396 ✭✭✭ando

Originally posted by netwhizkid
    So many peak hours is what i'm after

good luck :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭gurramok

Originally posted by netwhizkid
    Is their a service where i just pay so much per month and can surf away fo as long as i like ?

Emigrate to any other country with a telecoms infrastructure !!

/me not being sarcastic :mad:
    So many peak hours is what i'm after

If your rich enuff or won the lotto, you can surf with a certain super-mouse :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 JamworkS

Is their a service where i just pay so much per month and can surf away fo as long as i like?

Wrong country dude. From all around the world you had to choose Ireland to come and surf the net.

There's a topic about it in the following thread:

Esat unveil plan to launch true flat rate in first quarter 2003

If you go as well to UTV Internet and look for their newly launched UTV IP service you'll find that they'll probably offer some "sort of flat rate" but you have to sign up for their residential telephone service. It's up to you.

Good luck in your search. And remember "make the Force be with you". :p

Regards,

JamworkS

Advertisement