Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

W.I.T starts when ?

Options
  • 09-09-2002 9:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭

Doing applied computing down there this year and just wondering when the first day is, anyone ?

Rang them a few times and have never got an answer (just answering messages, hell i even tryed the finance deptarment to see if i could get an answer) (got no info the post either)

any help is well welcome

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

That's odd, you should be able to just call the reception and ask.

That's what I did in carlow IT anyway :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭_sheep

just got through to them there now this morning, turns out registration is today :( /me grabs keys

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,518 ✭✭✭Kalina

The college should have sent you all that information a few weeks ago.
    Good luck with applied, hope you don't get Ian Downey for programming!!!:D

Naa didnt get that Ian lad, got some nerdy bird called Mairead Meagher, seems to know what shes talking about.

Seems like an alright course shame i did pass maths instead of honours tho :( tis gonna be hard

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Guy Incognito

Don't worry too much about the maths. When I started the course most of the class had done pass maths for the LC. Who did you get for maths, btw?

Oh yeah, if you have any questions too, the computer society have a bulletin board (not many members yet but they've only been wiped and updated recently).

• Advertisement

maths, i got cormac o raifethagh or something like that, seems like he knows what hes talking about as well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭ykt0di9url7bc3

I'M BACK

cormac is grand, if your attendance is good you'll be fine

see yourself and The Fat around over the next few days....

...anyone seen the Ayatollah around

• Registered Users Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭swiss

I'm back again, and yes I'm repeating my second year of that course (following in SearrarD's footsteps :) ).

Dunno any of the lecturers mentioned (except Ian Downey *shudder*) but ya should be OK. I'm posting from college myself - just finding out my timetable and stuff. I'll probably see ye around (as I intend to actually turn up to lectures this time around).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

when i did industrial computing i think we had a guy in first guy by the name of cormac and he did physics with us

good teaching manner i think....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭SheroN

Ayatollah around

yea last time i saw him....he was in pieces under my patio....dunno is he still there tbh....worms coulda gotten to him.

• Advertisement
Advertisement