Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's that tune?

Options
  • 10-09-2002 12:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭

Hey all, could anyone tell me the name of the tune that featured in the credits of Ibiza Uncovered (the first series) way back when...

The reason I'm askin is 'cos I heard it in The Osbournes lately. It's during the girl's party scene. It's during the background music when Ozzy says, "It's like a four hour record" Then it stops.

Can't for the life of me find the name and artist :(

It is what it's.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭Kurdt

i'm not sure why i know this but its a song called 'magic carpet ride' by Mighty Dub Katz

if its the same thing we're thinking of, of course :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Yeah that's the one.
    Couldnt remember the name of the song or the artist but I can remember the video for it. Not very good.
    It was a western setting with a woman getting into a bath tub or something and she had a shaved head, and I think there was some shooting in it.
    Funny how I can remember all that but not the name of the song.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

Mighty Dub Katz who are in fact Mr Norman Cook / Fat Boy Slim / Pizzaman etc

• Registered Users Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭oneweb

Thanks guys/gals, ok, ppl!

That is indeed the song, albeit with many similarly named, yet completely different sounding alternatives!

Downloading as we speak...

:)

It is what it's.

Advertisement