Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem with email.

Options
  • 10-09-2002 2:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,399 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Apparently the lady in question pressed reply instead of forward.

[glow=2]His mail first...[/glow]
    Tripp Murray
    <tmurray@TMCapital>
    To: <Mary B Callahan/US/ABAS/PwC@Americas-US.com>
    cc:
    09/05/2002 10:01
    Subject:
    So are you off to the Bon Jovi show tonight in Times Square? Sounds like it is going to some turnout. What division of audit are you in for PWC?
    Are you heading out tonight? A friend of mine is leaving for MBA
    School in France so, he is throwing himself a going away party at Park, ever been?
    What are the plans for this weekend, recovery from the long weekend or adding just a little more hurt to the situation?

TTFN,
    Tripp Murray
    Associate
    TM Capital Corp.
    One Battery Park Plaza
    35th Floor
    New York, NY 10004
    (Tel) 212-809-1937
    (Fax) 212-809-1450

[glow=2]Now hers[/glow]

Sent: Thursday, September 05, 2002 10:48 AM
    To: tmurray@TMCapital.com
    Subject: All time low

Ok first-here is the e-mail I received from Tripp, the new guy I met
    last week. If you want to go out, perhaps we can get him to pay for drinks at the Park. Since we have not slept together, he will of
    course be trying to impress me and will, therefore, do anything I ask. Unlike John, who fell asleep during sex last night. I went over to his place last night around 11:30. We started having sex. When I noticed his eyes were closed for a little too long, I said "John wake up." At which, point he shot up saying "what'd I miss." Yes, I think that is a new low.

Let me know about tonight. I think you need company.

Advertisement