Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IT Tallaght

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭Spunog UIE

ah net send still works, they got rid of the run box from the start up menu on some comps but it still in c:\winnt\system32\command.

soooooooooo :S

but ya notice how **** the net is lately, like my 56k modem kick the **** out of it. ****in takin years to open hotmail and boards.ie and thy have blocked a load of sites classed as "tastless" grrrrrrRRR

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭Mutz

Originally posted by Giblet
    They unblocked everything the next yr in Blanch, due to complaints.

I Have One Year Left :rolleyes: And yes, they have block boards.ie.. the new url is boards2.dahomelands.net which takes about 5 minutes to load a page.

They havent blocked all sites, but they are seriously thinking about it...

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭Jk_Eire

whats with all the CA`s in computing...Nearly one every week...And how did i manage to get a B+ in Java and C in Pc APPS word...One of the mysteries of life....I think the college is ok but it lacks too much...Students union is ok but those poxy pool balls are too small.....But theres always fables on friday!!!!!!!!

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

haha, i got an a in java and pc apps
    Didn't even get the program working right in java :p
    about the snooker balls, they're too small, and I hate the way the balls keep jumping back outa the pocket!
    What group are you in JK?

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Tis OK, John Kelly?
    I always see JK on your folder :p

• Advertisement

Tis not john kelly......

Do tell...

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭Mutz

Originally posted by Jk_Eire
    whats with all the CA`s in computing...Nearly one every week...
    ]

Get used to it, it gets worse..... :p
    And how did i manage to get a B+ in Java and C in Pc APPS word...One of the mysteries of life....I think the college is ok but it lacks too much...

They pick a grade out of there heads and write it down on a napkin on their lunch break.. ;)
    Students union is ok but those poxy pool balls are too small.....But theres always fables on friday!!!!!!!!

Student union is the worst one in Ireland imho. :rolleyes:

Conclusion.... I'm there too long and need a break.. hehe

tis john k anyway.....group C2......and who mite u be...

I know who you're now.
    I am lenny.

• Advertisement

your identity has come my knowledge.....:cool:

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Stop Dragging up old threads.

John

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Anyone doing Electronic engineering in Tallaght? I'm most likely gonna drop out of Computer Science in UCD and apply for EE in ITT. Is it any good?

Advertisement