Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flying is the safest form of travel

Options
  • 10-09-2002 9:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

The passengers on a small plane are a quite surprised when the pilots arrive. The pilots walk up the aisle, both wearing dark glasses. One has a seeing-eye dog, the other is tapping his way with a white-tipped cane. The cockpit door closes, the engines start up. The plane moves faster and faster down the runway. People by the windows realize they're heading right towards the water at the end of the runway. Panic ensues. Screams fill the air. At that very moment, the plane lifts smoothly into the air. The passengers relax and laugh a little sheepishly. Up in the cockpit, the co-pilot turns to the pilot. "Y'know, Bob," he says. "One day they're going to scream too late, and we're all gonna die."

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

rofl, and its nice to see some 'cool newbies' posting funny stuff :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭Dr. Loon

Originally posted by Pugsley
    rofl, and its nice to see some 'cool newbies' posting funny stuff :D

How condescending is that?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭BKtje

That ones great. I love it :)

You two, at least he has a life :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Spook

he! i didn't realise i had a sex change. sniff