Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ode to anyone in a band

Options
  • 11-09-2002 12:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭

thou shalt get thine demo played
    if thou shalt on this very day
    bringeth yourself an thine lovely cd
    to the fabulous t b m c

where there shallt be music and festivities etc etc... cant go on anymore:D

but its a good opurtunity to get your band heard if you're interested...

basically after the benefit night for concern this evening (wednesday) there will be a club which is hosted by gigsmart and will feature demo's from anyone who dares have their music heard...

so not only will you be supporting a good cause you'll also get a stage to bring your demo to a wider audience...

now what more can you ask for out of a 6euro note...
    contentment in your heart that you're doing something excellent by supporting concern
    seeing four pretty darn good bands (well 3 and a half)
    and a groovy demo club

lovely job

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭polarbelly

i should do some chique coffee houses... bring my marvelous poetry to the world

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

*applause applause*

Bouquets all round......

Stick on black clothes and a beret and recite it onstage on wednesday clicking your fingers....with some guy holding a double bass behind ya......

and i'll drink a beer from a goldfish bowl with a plum

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

I think its supposed to be a single plum floating in perfume in a man's hat.....but backstage demands just aren't up to standard anymore.......

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Thomas from Presence

Just on a point of order... Half the dough is going to New York folks!

• Advertisement

silverfish ur right... but perfume is way too expensive and the only folk wearing hats'll be myles from blotooth and that wont come undone from his head so it'll have to be from the goldfish bowl i carry everywhere with me in case i need to look arty

Advertisement