Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stunning TV at Massive Discount!

Options
  • 11-09-2002 12:25am
    Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi Everyone,

Just to let you know that if anyone wants one of these stunning LG TV's: http://www.lge.co.uk/mod_perl/go.pl/site/products/entertainment/tvs/crttvs.htm?product_uid=2249&category_uid=599 I can get them at a massive discount. Brand new in unopened box with stand. (BTW, they are not dodgey or stolen, come with full warenty...)

They sell in Browne Thomas for €1700, but for you guys €995! I got one for a friend and its brilliant, so if you want a demo you can pop round and see it... There is also a 28" version for €850

Please let me know if your interested...

Zascar

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Frame rate (Hz): 50

Thats too low for a 32" tv. You will need at least 100Hz. My 32" runs at 100Hz, if i drop it down to 50Hz you really notice the effect and you can kinda see a flicker on the screen.
    Teletext page memory: 8
    Thats way too low to enjoy teletext. Most tv's today usually have at least 200. Mine has 2000. Its amazing being able to browse through every teletext page so quick :)

Browne Thomas seeem to be ripping a lot of people off at that price ........ as usual.

Advertisement