Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flash 5

Options
  • 11-09-2002 12:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭

I want to learn Flash 5 and i have to get a Flash 5 Generator. Im lookin at macromedia now and they have Macromedia Flash MX. would this be the one to use??

And where would be the best place to buy it??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭Kone

Yeah Flash MX will do the job, download the trial to check it out before you purchase (s****** s******!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭mofu

flash mx is about 1000 times better than flash 5. I agree with Kone download the trial first and see how you like it.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭phobos

I also agree with downloading the Trial of any MX environment. I've seen but not used (first hand) DreamweaverMX, but have heard it blows the competition and it's predecessors away. Thankfully I'm back in college with a VERY decent pipe, and once I'm settled, I plan on sampling all the latest and greatest.

;-phobos-)

Advertisement