Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Damn!Damn!Damn!

Options
  • 11-09-2002 4:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 252 ✭✭

Failed my driving test yesterday!!!!!!!
    What a bummer,and I reallt thought I did OK!!
    Sure,it's all a money making racket,isn't it???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Sandi

Money making racket? No...The purpose of taking a test is to determine whether you're a good driver or not. If ur good, u pass. If u suck, u don't. Maybe next time...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 280 ✭✭shay

I'd have to say that I sympathise with Tom182..
    I heard that each Instructor is given a specific number of licenses for the year, and that therefore the earlier on in the year that you take the test, the better chance you have of passing (as they have a rake to give out). The chances decrease as the year goes on and they have less to give out - they get more picky.
    I took my test in January after driving for three months and passed, and although I think I am a good driver, I f'd up on a lot of things......
    Hard luck mate, try and apply for early next year.... :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 252 ✭✭Tom182

I've already applied to Naas,so please, everyone keep your fingers crossed!!!!
    And Shay...you sound like RAINMAN....."I'm an excellent driver"
    "qUANTAS" etc etc!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 280 ✭✭shay

Em... didn't see the film so.....
    Anyhoo, I'll keep my fingers crossed!! (whilst banging my hand off my head) :D

Advertisement