Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Incubus...

Options
  • 12-09-2002 10:22am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 288 ✭✭

I heard some of there earlier stuff is funkyish. Can anyone recomend one of there earlier albums and tell me what there like ?

Cheers,
    BoB

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Sandi

Hey! I love Incubus to bits. Went over to the Leeds festival to see them. Their album SCIENCE is quite good. It's a bit heavier than their more recent stuff.
    The last 2 albums "Make Yourself" and "Morning View" are excellent. More mellow but there are a few rockin' trax thrown in too. If I had to choose one I'd say get "Morning View".

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

SCIENCE is a cool album...I'd recommend you get the DVD When Incubus Attacks vol 2. Its got live versions of a lot of the early tracks, and they really do work in a live setting. Make Yourself is the album that got me listening.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 136 ✭✭fisifan01

Incubus are brilliant i have all the albums except fungus amoungus. science is kinda like an electronic rock album. Takes a bit of getting used to especially if you are accustomed to Morning View/Make yourself. Redifine is a brilliant opener for the album. The momentum is carried on by vitamin, and new skin. one is then brought down to earth by glass which is a mellow electronic tune. Look out for Nebula and Calgone which are very cleverly crafted tunes.

Advertisement