Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bad word play (like Reeaaallll sad)

Options
  • 12-09-2002 3:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 78,400 ✭✭✭✭

I used to have this friend Nina, cute but otherwise attached. She moved away with her 'man' a few years ago.

But anyway, I'm walking along the road yesterday and a young student asked me for directions. She looked just like a younger version of Nina crossed with Rachael Leigh Cook (circa She's All That). Unfortunatly she suffered from very severe acne (not the small white spots, but huge red inflamed mutant ones). She was dressed in dressed in jeans and a turtleneck sweater.

I concluded it was a Teenage Mutant Nina Turleneck.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭Gaz

My Ghandi joke was much better ...or ....er .... worse depending on your perspective

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭Dave

I'm going to have to make up a new word to describe how bad this joke is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 359 ✭✭Aspro

Jesus, I've posted a few lead balloons in my time but that was criminal :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,802 ✭✭✭thegills

This thread should be moved to the Classified / Wanted Forum with the subject heading - 'Sense of Humour'

Dave - How about 'Malojin-squared'

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭NeoSlicerZ

Right , that goes down as the joke that must not be named

• Advertisement
Advertisement