Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

on discute que la tele anglaise pourquoi?

• 12-09-2002 6:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭

Il y a des emissions a la tele tres interessantes qui sont diffusees par TV5...mais on ne les discute pas? Pourquoi?

How many of you cable subscribers out there in Dublin, Galway and Waterford speak French and miss TV5....the world's third most available tv channel after MTV and CNN...

If you live in Chorus areas you still have TV5 but cable customers Ireland's capital city are now restricted to E.F.L. channels who according to ntl need to watch the same programme on several different channels before finally understanding the complex dialogue, plot, new English verbs (I done, I seen, I have went etc) not to mention the foul language..........

The video tape recorder seeks an inventor sure maybe in the next century........

And for those who dare to claim that French language tv is c---
    let us note that last night's 9/11 produced by the Naudet Brothers (yes, French men) was seen in 130 countries.....

But of course TV5 is seen daily in 145 countries and only four of those countries plus a few old French colonies are French speaking mother tongue countries...

TV5 is free (NO MONEY REQUIRED) to all cable services in Europe

On discute....

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

If you live in Chorus areas you still have TV5 but cable customers Ireland's capital city are now restricted to E.F.L. channels who according to ntl need to watch the same programme on several different channels before finally understanding the complex dialogue, plot, new English verbs (I done, I seen, I have went etc) not to mention the foul language..........

Ironically we say in the english lanuage "Pardon, my French".

As far as I know TV5 was taken of the air as NTL got the rights to TV repeat i.e. E4 , thats ****ing E4. "Pardon, my French".

Eurosport was taken of NTL because of rights issues. i.e. Sky bought them.

TV5 is available on NTL go digital. If it is available on Sky go with sky. So it is available in the Capital of Ireland after all.

What is ELF? English Lanuage is Foul? Have you issues with the English? Are you happy to be proud of a nation that has colonies?

I have no probs with you hating the english.

But please counties with colonies there as bad as one another.

Chuige ar la.

Advertisement