Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is barry a dumb ass?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Green Hand Guy

Alright, I'm sorry. Let's seal this thread with the energy of the four elemental crystals and forget it ever existed until it breaks loose and wreaks havoc on the world in 30 years.

Seriously though, forget it happened.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

I'm sending you the invoice for the 7 minutes of my life which were wasted reading this thread.

I demand compensation.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭nosmo

Originally posted by SyxPak
    I'm sending you the invoice for the 7 minutes of my life which were wasted reading this thread.

I demand compensation.
    But you'd probably waste them anyway
    </simpsons joke ripoff>

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

I am also sueing for emotional damage inflicted on me by all those who voted yes. Come on, own up it you did it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

Originally posted by Barry Aldwell
    www.ct****ns.com
    Wink wink nudge nudge

YOUR SIGNATURE!!!! LIES!!!!!

We have a TRAITOR in our midst...

KILL HIM!!!!

<now i wish i'd voted yes>

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭NeoSlicerZ

ROFL , Barry is quite possibly a dumb ass , as all he could seem to say was "Kill them all" in the Model UN.

I also demand compensation for the 3 minutes of viewing this thread and writing this post

(Postcount +1)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭ll=llannah

well then, wouldn't it be logical to stop posting here instead of whining about minutes wasted?! really, guys.

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Green Hand Guy

Thank you. Finally somebody steps in on my side. I hereby give you all the minutes of peoples lives that they've wasted reading this thread. Enjoy your extra half hour or so.

Advertisement