Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MS B45t4rds - this is shameful

• 13-09-2002 8:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 662 ✭✭✭

While checking a hotmail.com account of mine and during a constant battle aginst p04n spam I tried to block a certain email address

*********@hotmail.com Block Sender

To ensure you receive all mail related to the administration of your MSN Hotmail account, messages from
    staff@absolutefreesmut.com can't be blocked. You may still delete this message as you would any other.
    Note: WebCourier subscriptions may be discontinued by visiting Free Newsletters.

Check out the mail address.....isnt it SAD who MS are affiliating themselves with for e-mail address sharing/renting

What if I was 12 years old? MS has ALOT to answer for

J....

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

absolutefreesmut.com

Yeah, that sounds like the kind of address that you shouldn't be able to block, to ensure your hotmail works well (heavy on the sarcasm, in case a two year old misses it).

Probably worth a little letter to some of the UK PC mags - PCPlus are quite good at publishing letters about this kind of thing. They also have a nice forum - posting your emssage over there might get some attention from the great publishing gods.

Advertisement