Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Korn Concert

Options
  • 13-09-2002 6:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

was anyone else at the korn concert on tue. it was great, and they played a metallica song. also, am i wrong or did puddle play a black sabbath song

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭Kurdt

the metallica song was one...brilliant...korn were amazing and the stage setup was cool!

puddle of crud played part of warpigs by black sabbath

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Sandi

Yeah, what a gig! Sweated buckets and thoroughly enjoyed myself!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭Dredz

My frinds are distantly related to Monkey, and got backstage and got to meet them... didn't invite me of course... w*ankers...

;(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Pigman

Originally posted by Dredz
    My frinds are distantly related to Monkey

Personally I don't subscribe to Darwins theory of evolution, but whatever your friends claim to believe in order to get backstage is up to them I suppose.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭the fnj

Yeah I thought Korn were pretty cool. I really wanted the one solo to kick in but he obviously wasn't good enought which was a pity. I thought Puddle of Mud sucked. "There's so much hate in this room" what a tit.

The stage looked cool and the video projections worked well with the music. I really liked the way they ended the show too.

• Advertisement
Advertisement