Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pimples on my penis

Options
  • 13-09-2002 7:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Im 16 and I have these very small skin coloured pimples on my penis . Im a virgin so what are they ? Is it possible to have an STD without actually having sex ? Sorry if that sounds stupid but the first person to catch an STD most probably didnt get it through sex if you get me . Thanks for any help .

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,934 Mod ✭✭✭✭Turner

if you have never had sex / oral sex you have nothin to worry about...
    Just overactive sebaceous glands

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Actually, if they look like zits with a head, shower more regularly :)

From your description however they're perfectly normal - nothing to worry about. You're not the first teenager to wonder if they're a problem or not, by a long shot - I often wonder why they're not mentioned in sex education classes etc given how common they are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭Dredz

Wasn't mentioned in any of my sex ed classes...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭Seraphina

well i dunno about you but MY sex ed classes were pretty ****in uninformative. the talked about 'catholic' contraception. it was pathetic

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭The Gopher

Yeah mine were pretty ****e too.Outdated ideas about contraception being immoral,sex being between two people who love each other only blah blah blah whatever.Not once were we told what to do in the event of a threesome or an orgy or anything like that:mad: Only "natural"contraception was acceptable apparently.

I felt tempted to ask if entering through the backdoor is a form of natural contraception:D
    Alas I didnt have the balls,pardon the pun:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,777 ✭✭✭✭The Corinthian

Originally posted by Seraphina
    the talked about 'catholic' contraception.
    “I've got rhythm, I’ve got rhythm, I’ve got twelve kids, who could ask for anything more…” :D
    Originally posted by daveirl
    I learnt all I know from Monkey's at the zoo! :D
    How did you get into the cages?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

Originally posted by The Gopher

I felt tempted to ask if entering through the backdoor is a form of natural contraception:D
    Alas I didnt have the balls,pardon the pun:D

Pld :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭Caesar_Bojangle

By any chance do you live near sellafield?

If not, frequent washing not just a dab of water every now and then, but a good scrub with soap should do the trick. Other possibilities could be you are allergic to something like cotton(but that would be more of a rash), even the shampoo you use could be causing this, or even too much masturbation(seriously).

How big are the pimples? if they are immeasurable i'd say its just the changes your body is going through at the moment and it may just be a temporary side effect.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

It was meantioned in my sex ed. class. Funny I'm in a carmilite school yet the Sex Ed. was really through compared to other schools I know

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Well if its on your penis it shouldn't be anything too serious. Go see a doctor about it as it most likely is something that can be transmitted sexually. I wouldn't worry about it thou. It just embarrising. It would be a pitty not to do something about it and then gove the person you lose your virginity too a rash ;)

If the problem were on your testicles I would run to the Doc straight away. When I was 16 I discovered lumps of a white and pussy spot-like nature on my balls. Just 2 right beside each other. They never went away and just kept growing. I was always real worried about it. Then when i started having sex a year later I plucked up the courage to go to the doctor(I wait way too long).

HE frecked out and told me to come sooner. There was a possibility that it could have been cancer(40% chance). Being 17-25 puts you in high risk for testicular cancer.

Anyway I turned out to been just a benine sist and i got it cut off and still have 2 balls today...

What i learned most form it is NEVER wait when it comes to your crown jules...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Er, Caesar_Bojangle and the last unregistered poster... Two things.

1) Read what other people have posted before spouting off.

2) Try reading what the original poster posted, too.

You're scaring the guy unnessecarily. His question has already been answered. He doesn't have an STD or a cyst or testicular cancer. He has a perfectly normal and very minor and non-problematic skin condition on his genitals which the vast majority of teenagers get.

Can someone lock this thread before some medical genius decides to tell the lad that his penis is about to swell to the size of a melon and explode unless he sacrifices a goat to Saddam Hussein or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,399 Mod ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

Too Late

Your penis is about to swell to the size of a melon and explode unless you sacrifice a goat to Saddam Hussein ?*

*BTW it's normal m8 don't be worrying

• Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭TacT

lol! good night :D

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭Ciaran

Originally posted by Unregistered
    HE frecked out and told me to come sooner.

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Hmmm this thread has been on "Teeter lock" for some time now. Has teetered over the edge now.

Nighty night.

Good luck with the spots, you'll learn to love them.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement