Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Labour Party Leader Race

Options
  • 13-09-2002 10:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,924 ✭✭✭

Who do ye think will be the new labour leader?

I think it is bewteen Joan Burton & Brendan Howlin.

Am I right or wrong?

Does anybody care?

probably not

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Bah!

Howlin and Burton - Dull and Duller!

Now if Pat Rabbitt were to run and win that would at least be fun.
    He hates FF...

Oh yes Brendan is not gay. Remember that.

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Oh yes Brendan is not gay. Remember that.

course not :D

anyway....not much tro choose from between those two - surely there has to be someone with a bit of personality in there? :/

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Rabbitte's running now isn't he? Thought I heard him saying he would on the Last Word on Thursday.

I may not agree with a lot of what Rabbitte says sometimes but he's a man who's true to his ideals. And a bloody good representative and debater.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 772 ✭✭✭Chaos-Engine

The day Pat Rabbite leds Labour into an Election will be a great day for Irish politics.
    The man has a charisma that hasn't been seen since the 60's...

My Money is on him to become the next Taoisech. He knows what people care about and says what he thinks. He isn't afriad of saying the wrong thing just for the sack of satisfying ppl.

Yes Labour needs more Ideals. I'm not talking about being totally lefty loonie. Just Ideals....

on a side note.... Brendan Howlin shouldn't have said what he said... He buried himself with that statement.
    Perhaps if he didn't he could have run for leader as "Gay Labour" as apposed to "New Labour"....

Advertisement