Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Johny Pullharder

Options
  • 13-09-2002 11:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭

There's this kid called Johny Pullharder. It's his 12th birthday. He goes to his teacher after class and asks her: Miss, will you shag me?
    NO!!!
    Come on! I'll scream if you don't.
    Oh ok then. Come back after school.

LAter that day Johny goes back and proceeds to shag the teacher. Suddenly then Headmaster bursts in the door.

Johny Pullharder!!!!!!

I'm trying sir! I'm trying!

It's terrible. I know.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭Dredz

Old, old joke... I didn't even find that funny when I was ten...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,560 ✭✭✭Slutmonkey57b

shurely shome mishtake....

Johnny PUSHharder shurely...

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

God I remember that joke about 10 years ago
    And I'm sure it was
    Johnny squuzemore

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

I heard it and it was a gril and the postman.
    Her name was something phucarder or something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭The Gopher

I heard the one about Johnny Squeeser when i was like 8 years old.It was awful altogether.The kid tells her to take off her jacket or he will cry.Followed by her cardigan,jumper,blouse and bra.Suddenly somehow young Johnny,who must only be 8 himself manages to get the teacher to let him squeeze her nipples.In walks the head
    "Johnny Squeeser!!!!"
    "Im doing it sir im doing it!":rolleyes:
    Personally methinks the standard of jokes here has plummeted.:(
    And how come little boys in jokes are ALWAYS called Johnny?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

"little" johnny is the generic name for any young male that is the source off or is involved in a crude / dirtbird joke :D

theres a site devoted to "little johnny" jokes, but im too lazy to polst the link

Advertisement