Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Weird error when loading pages tonight

• 14-09-2002 4:45am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 695 ✭✭✭

boardserror.JPG
    That keeps poping up everytime i load a page, i know it says an e-mail was sent but just in case :)

Sorry in advance if this is my pc actin up or already mentioned

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

i got it clicking on this link....ironic

Edit: Actually, its happening ALL the time now :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭phaxx

The poor spin guys are going to be flooded with mail this morning. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

They are upgrading/changing the location of the servers, I'm sure that has something to do with it. Read dev's Annoncement.

John

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭Lucifer

how can we read dev's announcement if the pages wont load :D:D:D

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

how can you post if the pages dont load? :)

Actually unless Cloud or Regi are messing with it (and I doubt that on a Sat morning! Regi will be asleep and Cloud will be watching BOTP :) ) it must just be a random glitch. I just got one there a while ago... we'll investigate.

DeV.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

We don't want to hear about your problem Merc!

Ban Mercury_Tilt!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,132 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

I seem to be having a different problem now. Mercury Tilt's message above just says

Quote:

No text at all. Same goes for a lot of posts which must contain quotes.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

can you screen-shoot it and attach it here?

Something a bit weird has happened with the MYSQLD process (apparently) but its settles down again. Regi and I got 1500 emails though (!) :)

If people are still seeing problems could they report them here as we're not seeing any at the moment and I need to judge the severity of the problem.

The plan is planned for a fewweekends from now and we'll announce it long before we do it. (should be seemless enough..)

DeV.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Cant say I've noticed anything outta the ordinary the last few days.

Everythings been grand.

Should I be having probs ?? :confused:

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,132 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Well my problem seems to have been at my end. After reinstalling IE6 and so far, everything seems fine. Fingers crossed. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

It was happening again this morning as im sure your mailbox will attest :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Ack...nearly every second forum was throwing up errors this morning :/

Advertisement