Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UT 2003 demo specs and the like

Options
  • 14-09-2002 3:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭

for any1 who has the demo of UT2003 is it solely a multiplayer demo or are there bots aswell? also im running a amd 1.1ghz, 256 ram, gforce3 ti500 128mb under win 2k - whoever has the demo, can ya tell me what ure specs are and what it runs like?
    ta

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

it can be played either online or with bots. ive ran it on one and installing it on another at the moment. the first on i tried was on a AthlonXP1500 with an s3 ProSavage with 256mb. it ran pretty well considering the seriously outdated graphics card. got about 25fps on normal settings. im now about to start it on a 5oomhz PIII, geforce2 mx and 640mb but considering how badly americas army ran on this machine without bots i have to add my hopes are not high. will report back my findings later.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Dooom

well im still tryin to find a place to find to download it. everywhere's full to burstin. i'll report how it goes prob tomorrow. if i have it then cuz of this 56k'in **********. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

something amazing has just happened.....it works, it works fine on my machine, 640x480 normal textures everything else on low, 60fps indoors and 35fps looking over long distances outdoors. mmmmm deathmatch. :) this will be one hell of a game.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭Magic Monkey

im running a amd 1.1ghz, 256 ram, gforce3 ti500 128mb under win 2k - whoever has the demo, can ya tell me what ure specs are and what it runs like?
    ta

Running on an AMD 1.3GHz, 256MB RAM, GeForce 4 Ti4400 (MSI, not overclocked), Windows 2000 as smooth as silk. Should be cool for you DiscoStu :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

well its a bit sluggish on my 1.33 athlon, 512 ddr and gforce 2 gts over clocked at 800 x 600.

Me think i needs at least a gf3 card now!

• Advertisement
Advertisement