Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

G'wan the Leeds!!!

• 14-09-2002 5:39pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭

The Real United ONE - Manchester United NIL

An excellent cross met by a brilliant Harry Kewell header separates the sides in a hotly fought contest in Elland Road.

Deservedly won by Leeds United :)

Man Utd really missing Keane?

Ferdinand making f*** all impact?

It's looking good for Leeds who top the table again (no matter how short lived that may be)...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Leeds who top the table again

for all of 3-4 hours!:D

Great result for the Leeds.

and yea, Utd *really* need Keane. I mean, Nevelle and Butt in the centre? :rolleyes:

Good to see RvN isn't finding it as easy as last year.

Considering 30M on ferdie...doesn't seem to be working.

Liverpool for teh title!:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,063 ✭✭✭BKtje

Man U were the better team in the first half tbh. They just *CANT* score.

Then lost Butt and had to stick on that muppet chadwick. Soon after that Leeds scored. sigh.

I think Man U were slightly the better team tho that said they couldn't finish which Leeds did do. Fair play to em.

I just wishwe had someone to replace Butt in midfield. If he's out for ne length of time we are gonna be even more ****ed than we are now. No midfielders with Europe coming up.

(phil neville actually played alright. Nothing flashy tho but i think got the job done ok)
    O'Shea looked class, tho a few silly things which im sure he'll iron out with experience. why o why isn't he playing for ireland.

I worried man u fan.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Glad to see money cant buy you results (except maybe if Bruce Grobelaar is your goalie). £30m for Ferdinand and Leeds dont seem worse off. Ferdinand and Veron just dont seem to fit in, Ferdinand probably will with time, but Veron is screwed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,063 ✭✭✭BKtje

Ferdinand looks the **** tbh. he makes a couple of mistakes but you can see that he really is a class player.

Veron just doesn't fit in.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Bahahaha, 2 defeats already.

Arsenal for the title.

• Advertisement
Advertisement